"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "you'll be back when you run out of beer money."
- "If I get $20 for the old phone, that's beer money to me."
- But when he or she uses your beer money to put those thoughts into action, you have every right to find another brand.
- Wil paid good beer money to see it and of course himself.
- We caught 90 of them, which was quite a bit of beer money.
- The lads would say they were out of beer money, so I'd go looking for a booth.
- And for someone on £30k with a young family, that £70/month is their electricity bill not their beer money.
- He decided to take up on the invitation, for like all students, he needed beer money.
- Or even if he'd had a heart attack running down the street after the men who had stolen his beer money.
- A copper looking for beer money, something like that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.