"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news revealed a world where money is talking as perhaps never before.
- It goes with the promotion, and the money that will let us do the things we've talked about.
- Once in a while when money talks it can say something about a country.
- Rather, Japanese money will talk more softly in a larger number of markets.
- Maybe not, Willa thought, but money talked to certain types of people.
- They were treated courteously, but given to understand that in the present instance money talked.
- Where English was the language of success, money was talking.
- But if money could talk, it would tell a different story.
- Shed tried three ships before he found one where money talked loudly enough to be heard.
- On opening day, money talked the cast into a production of "Witch!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.