"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He used these sources to oppress the Venezuelan people and made himself wealthy by robbing them of their money.
- I says to myself, this is another one that I'm letting him rob her of her money.
- Almost at once, Taisto is robbed of all his money at a hamburger stand.
- Now back to the black kid who robbed me of my money and for whom I professed compassion.
- I'm being ripped off and I've been robbed of my money.
- Do you mind that time when Conkey was robbed of his money, though?
- All the patrons and staff were robbed of their money and jewelry.
- They were robbed of their money in the process.
- "I heard that they tried to rob him of his money."
- The miser began to tell his tale, and said he had been robbed of his money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.