"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1974 the track's average daily "live" handle, or money bet on the premises, was over $2 million.
- Attendance at the tracks plunged, and so did the amount of money bet.
- The money bet is deposited upon these numbers, according to the choice or fancy of the player.
- When you win a pot (the total amount of money bet in a single game), don't reach for it.
- I've got a lot of money bet on who's going to win.
- Soon we know that we'll have more than sufficient to cover the money bet.
- Rather, they put up 12 as the number that will attract a relatively equal amount of money bet on each team.
- Last year, the Roosevelt handle, or total of money bet, was $157.5 million.
- The rules and the amount of money bet are decided on before the event happens.
- About 35 percent of the money bet goes to education or other state purposes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.