"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the Senate's bill, no tobacco money could be used until a budget was passed.
- The governor had sought to reserve the tobacco money for health care programs.
- Some board members believe we cannot take tobacco money.
- But you asked me how I felt about living off tobacco money.
- Several other people said they have sworn off tobacco money.
- For example, Wisconsin stood to receive $5.9 billion in tobacco money over 25 years, or $236 million a year.
- "There is something that makes me uncomfortable about taking tobacco money," he said.
- Pennsylvania says it will spend $2 billion of its tobacco money.
- His father had left him fourteen million dollars, tobacco money mostly.
- If you want people to think you're actually doing something with all that tobacco money, put up a billboard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.