"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I told them you were a trouble-making foreigner but that they could take your Western money and keep it.
- Most Western money is accepted directly (albeit not legal, one needs to exchange his money first).
- So this dependence on Western money can be quite discouraging.
- That's why Western money is essential, and why it can't wait until reforms become fact.
- Western money permitted the Russians to preserve subsidies that keep the economy, such as it is, on life support.
- This would help cut overall global emissions while sending Western money and technology to other countries.
- With or without Western money, his days seemed numbered.
- During the remainder of the century there will certainly be other similar developments using Western money and expertise.
- Let's use some of that Gulf and Western money.
- Western money will flow in once the ties with Yugoslavia are broken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.