"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the device itself had been worth the money people would have paid it.
- And where is all the money people are saving from the interest rates cut going?
- I'm getting lots of calls from money people who are wondering what to do.
- "Ultimately, that affects how much money people have to buy books."
- But we don't put money people in and ask for checks at the end of the day.
- If you means test it then the money people paid all their life for a specific return is simply being taken from them.
- It all comes down to how much money people feel they have to save.
- "It's not a matter of how much money people have."
- Can you imagine what kind of money people would pay?
- "The money people running the industry today don't know good scripts."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.