"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is now the biggest money earner in the islands.
- Tourism, which many island nations turned to as a rapid money earner, is no longer a panacea for several reasons, cultural and environmental.
- To a query as to who were the top money earners so far in 1979: "We don't keep track of how much the boys win".
- Over the course of his racing career, he won $71,875 making him America's leading money earner.
- Such outings allowed Spencer to finish within the top 15 money earners for the season.
- It proved one of the big money earners for the year.
- She retired after the 2003 season as the ninth leading Maryland-bred money earner of all time, with $1,271,840.
- Her leading money earner was Barbara 3, who earned more than $100,000.
- Sysonby was the top money earner of 1905, and his lifetime earnings were $184,438.
- Up until today, palm oil is still one of Malaysia's top money earner and job creator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.