"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said two of them were killed when they failed to produce German money that the paramilitaries demanded.
- When the meal was finished, he paid for it in German money that he had brought along and left.
- I gave them the rest of my West German money: three hundred marks.
- The cabbie charged us nearly all our East German money, and he took the car.
- As for your husband, he had better take our German money and be thankful.
- American weapons and German money made all this possible.
- "The only German money I have left is some loose change."
- He had brought a considerable amount of German money for that purpose.
- For many survivors, applying for the German money will not be easy.
- No, western German money will not stop flowing eastward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.