"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hadn't known until that moment how much money could mean.
- They are players in a world where money, more than ever, means access.
- He took her to really nice places', as if money didn't mean a thing to him.
- I thought the money would mean something, but it doesn't.
- Money in this society means quite different things and that really hit me.
- Money meant nothing to him in any case, except as a means to power.
- Find out what "all the money in the world" really means.
- For them, the money received from the tax credit can mean the difference between making it on their own - or not.
- A lady would have cut her heart out before she let me know the money meant anything.
- Money probably didn't mean much to her, she must have lots of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.