"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A particularly large clear area was present around the summit in the 1970s.
- It does not seem to have been particularly large or important.
- It was built to an advanced design with particularly large windows on either side.
- He can put one hand around both calves with no trouble at all, although his hands are not particularly large.
- He wasn't a particularly large man, was small in fact, but the spectacular appearance of his face made him look larger.
- From the tracks it did not seem a particularly large one.
- Modern English does not have a particularly large amount of agreement, although it is present.
- And they make up particularly large majorities among older students.
- It was not particularly large, and there were shelves along the walls.
- It was about 8% longer than the living species, with a particularly large head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.