"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pour the batter in large spoonfuls to make each pancake leaving plenty of room for them to expand.
- At last, the earth came up in large spoonfuls, and she wished they had thought of bringing water from the river.
- When pan is hot, put large spoonfuls of batter in pan.
- When it was brought to his table, he took a large spoonful of butter and put it into the hot rice.
- He helped himself to more of the beef and a large spoonful of the horseradish.
- An officer scoops a large spoonful of soil into a plastic bag.
- Drop large spoonfuls (about 1/3 cup) of batter into skillet or onto griddle.
- Very lightly butter it, then pour in a large spoonful of batter.
- Nate took a large spoonful of stew, which was thick and delicious, then began the story.
- Take a large spoonful of jelly out of the center to make room for the firecracker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.