"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has also combined his paintings with sound recordings, and created large colored or monochrome panels for installation.
- He blames the original strategy of creating large, highly integrated manufacturing groups.
- But its overall textures are from the ambitious side of 1970's Los Angeles pop, halfway to film-soundtrack music: steel guitar, electric guitar and two saxophones create large, pretty chords that slide into each other.
- It is also characterised by its focus on a consultations process trying to create as large as possible scope for consensus before actually submitting reform proposals.
- One continent may be partially overridden by the other but since the plate is far too light to sink it will uplift the overriding plate creating very large folds that deform the entire crust.
- The wording of SOPA is inherently flmisy so as to create as large a grey area as possible.
- The cast and the union of stalactites and stalagmites happen everywhere, creating large and varied columns.
- Creating large, parallel nanowire arrays enables long absorption lengths along the length of the wire while still maintaining short minority carrier diffusion lengths along the radial direction.
- Two underpasses were planned years ago, but these have been abandoned as creating too large an impact on the local landscape.
- Now, with the excitement long passed, some investors are wondering whether 144a will ever create as large and liquid a market as promised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.