"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pointed in the distance, to a large pile of metal.
- After a large pile of crackers, I began to feel better.
- In the meantime she had better get down to reading her way through that very large pile of books.
- To some, the game became the means to a larger pile of cash to be made outside basketball.
- Look down there at that largest pile of stuff in the old yard.
- She led him over to a large pile of stones and debris.
- At first it looked like a large pile of white sand in the low light.
- First, all the contents were moved out, and placed in a large pile to one side.
- Off to the side there once had been a large pile of clothes.
- On her right hand she had a large pile of blanks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.