"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I imagine that you are rather a large handful to put up with.
- Try adding a large handful of fresh blueberries to the batter before cooking.
- Both were garnished with a large handful of salad that had no dressing.
- The fingers were very strong, square and capable: one could imagine him taking large handfuls of things.
- He displayed a large handful of gold coins, and replaced all but the largest.
- His secretary entered with a large handful of papers.
- A large handful of these Knicks are on the wrong side of 30 and getting no quicker.
- She sat back on her heels watching her son tugging at a larger handful.
- "There are 10 to 12 really big guys, and there is a large handful of boutiques," he said.
- But why should we borrow trouble in such large handfuls?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.