"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Outside the breeding season it is fairly gregarious, forming large, chattering flocks.
- Nor does he keep saying that the problem of the black family may be multiplied in many families, since blacks form so large a part of the population.
- The crevalle jack is a schooling species for most of its life, forming moderately large to very large, fast-moving schools.
- On their own they lack the ability to form large pores for drainage and aeration, and are most vulnerable to wind erosion, panning, and poaching.
- Others settled in the British Empire, forming large Polish Canadian and Polish Australian communities.
- Outside the breeding season it forms large, chattering flocks.
- He possessed little talent and less inclination for those recondite mathematical calculations which form so large a part of orthodox astronomy;.
- I sometimes used to cast on stones to try the strength of the ice, and those which broke through carried in air with them, which formed very large and conspicuous white bubbles beneath.
- The net consequence of C. moniliferas growth characteristics is that outside of its natural ecosystem it can ultimately form large, dense, unhealthy stands of a single species with extraordinarily poor biodiversity.
- A major effect, however, is that all drivers tend to form very large "packs" of cars that run closely together for the majority of the race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.