"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Calor's primary business interest was the installation of heating systems, but they also produced large, belt-driven washing machines.
- Operations are more difficult since the high reactive power of underground cables produces large charging currents and so makes voltage control more difficult.
- Some have argued it would have taken too many generations of selective breeding to produce large, compressed ears for efficient cultivation.
- To produce a sufficiently large anomaly so that the time-changing process can become even more malleable.
- The factory was founded in 1744 by the prince of Brunswick's government in order to produce large mirrors.
- They grow outwards, producing large rounded masses, which can cause what is known as a "mass effect".
- Mr. Farber's show is a 40-year retrospective of work by a California artist well known as a film critic, who since the 1970's has been producing large, highly detailed still lifes.
- Among those methods are ring lights, which produce several highlights in a ring, and large softboxes, which produce large, square highlights.
- It produces large, showy, white to purple flowers each June.
- The sparse tableau formulation produced very large, very sparse matrices which required special techniques to solve efficiently, even at that time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.