"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the science goes forward by so large steps that the next stage will be conscious soon.
- There are some large steps that lead you up to the temple.
- When larger steps are taken, there is a greater force pushing forward.
- If all this holds true, then the agreement will be a large step in the right direction.
- "To go from a theoretical idea to production is a large step," he said.
- One of the families lived in a home having three large steps at their main entrance.
- In 1883, oil tanker design took a large step forward.
- And not a very large step from there to decide to trust him.
- The first problem is that, in our view, larger steps could have been taken where various parts of it were concerned.
- Some sat on a large step toward the back wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.