"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We buy her a large Coke and an even larger carton of popcorn.
- And eventually, the china she had coveted over decades arrived at her home in two large cartons.
- They hurried on board with a large and heavy-looking carton.
- The same afternoon, a large carton arrived at the house in one of the Department vans.
- The large cartons stood just where Chuck and I had left them.
- It is also possible to use a large ice-cream carton, cut as shown in the drawing.
- Waiting for him at the post office one morning at the beginning of March was a large carton.
- Balanced on his right shoulder was a large carton.
- The general got up and walked out of the tent, then came back in with a large carton.
- He seemed concerned about a box or a large carton.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.