"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "She was a woman with a large capacity for men in every way."
- He said that California "ought to get the bigger share because we have a large capacity and the best scientists."
- There were other 20mm rounds in use during the late '30s, but the 20x138 had the largest capacity and the most power.
- Even the large capacities of the more popular Web sites do not mean easy access.
- The second, a general population facility, and had the largest capacity, with 240 beds.
- Even when the series was shown at late hours, it reached a large viewing capacity.
- He might care, because despite everything that was done to him, he's a man with a large capacity for caring.
- It can seat 90,000 people, second largest capacity in Europe.
- The large capacity of the P.74 was to show the possible commercial aspect.
- To accommodate the large capacity of students 13 class periods were provided.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.