"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had the instant image in my head that I was a knee, sitting in my wheelchair: not a person but a body part.
- What really upset her was the instant image of herself in his arms as they whirled around the floor.
- With some systems it was also possible to create an instant image negative, from which then could be made copies in the photo lab.
- Jaxom caught an instant image from Ruth of many dragons arriving over the shoulder of the mountain.
- I liked the gratification of getting the instant image so I traded in my paintbrushes for a camera.
- These are instant images all right: that's as long as most of them last in the mind.
- He'd had the instant image of viruses zeroing in on him from every pesthole in the world.
- An instant image filled Garion's mind, an image of a dreadful fear.
- Ms. Stroman's gift here is for the instant image.
- The building would win a magazine award, but it was an instant image of that business on that day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.