"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image meant nothing to him, but appeared to have great significance for the shapechanger.
- When we have made this distinction, we can say that the image "means" the past event.
- What this image meant or where it had come from he had not the least idea.
- What these different images mean is subject to debate.
- The people who had used this system were probably trained to know what the images meant.
- The images that were shown there could mean nothing to one unversed in them.
- Colors and images also mean different things in different cultures.
- What do those images means when it comes to discrimination or assimilation?
- The gesture was also clearly planned, an image meant to be lifted as a news bite.
- However, its powerful image means it is often photographed as a symbol of the new London.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.