"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ancient image in his mind faded before the new reality.
- Joe stared at the thief, who stood motionless, his face hidden behind the ancient image.
- But what if the Integrator had not repainted the ancient images?
- He reached out gingerly to touch the ancient image.
- Within the church was an ancient image of the Mandylion, featuring many saints.
- So, it may well be the most ancient image venerated by Christians.
- In its place, now, there is a painting by copying the ancient image.
- The reason for this is that the processions take a toll on the ancient image.
- All the figures bear some resemblance to ancient images of gods and heroes, but they are almost freaks.
- Almost inevitably, the creature seemed far less terrifying than its ancient image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.