"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An expressive image involves the arrangement and rendering of various scene elements according to photographer's desire.
- Such images frequently involve children as the most vulnerable and unacceptable of victims, but may also include helpless, victimized adults.
- Colloquially, a visual image of past events, especially involving deceased persons.
- The images in the mosaic involve the hand, which the artist chose to symbolize the hands of craftsman and skilled workers who built the city.
- For decades, the image of hockey players, especially to those unfamiliar with the sport, involved men with large gaps in their smiles.
- The earlier images often involve eyes and symbols and hints of animals, reflecting Pollock's early 1940's preoccupation with myth.
- The images involved depicted bondage, knives or swords, or simulated blood.
- Almost certainly, the image in your mind's eye involves those billiard balls you learned about at school.
- The image you have in your mind probably involves a huge, slow box on wheels spewing clouds of diesel exhaust.
- What would happen then depended on circumstances, but the image in her mind involved six nooses slowly tightening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.