"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also has some historical images, most in black and white.
- In the same temple, there are other historical images.
- These valuable historical images show that cultural change has been taking place among the Lacandón for a long time.
- "There are two historical images of the cathedral," he said.
- At the beginning of the 1970s the hotel was reconstructed to preserve a historical image.
- It also featured a montage of historical images and photographs.
- The features hadn't changed much-he looked almost exactly like historical images.
- For good measure, he also added a number of historical images from India and Japan.
- European fans were often decorated with historical, political, or social images.
- The filmmakers said that historical images alone would not have been sufficiently intriguing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.