"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Imagine how a crisp, clear 3-D image from your television would affect your entertainment.
- And his casually sensuous images of dancers and models are affecting.
- These images are strangely affecting and, despite their seeming obsession with Western culture, deeply Japanese.
- These dreary images affected me even to tears.
- And back to the question: why did the image affect people so profoundly?
- The image of the woman he saw, long before exposure or hunger could have affected him.
- Indeed, a manipulated image, which is often more powerful than the sum of its parts, can affect not just visual perception but opinions as well.
- And who knows how Nebraska's legal problems and deteriorated image will affect voters.
- The Egyptians believed that words and images could affect reality, so they avoided the risk of making such negative events real.
- If these images can affect me, then I can affect them back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.