"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 'corporate image' refers to how a corporation is perceived.
- Finally, readers and critics are not sure what the many images refer to and what they represent.
- This image refers to, among other things, the rising of technology and philosophy around the creation of man through biotechnology.
- This image of vast geographical sweep refers to education as well as to money.
- It's impossible to make a painting that is not borrowed - even the images in your dreams refer to reality.
- Afterimage or after image may also refer to:
- The image of the horsemen refers to the Apocalypse and is situated against the south wall.
- The image of the golden bowl refers to a chalice that is raised when priests in the Christian tradition celebrate the blood atonement.
- Their images refer to the uniform rank insignia.
- Another legend is that the image of "boiling water" referred to fog on the river as seen from the hills above the current downtown.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.