"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because of this, manual focusing of the picture from off the viewfinder image may be more difficult.
- Again, the viewfinder image will alert you to the problem by showing you how the camcorder is seeing the scene.
- The standard housing comes with a flat viewing port giving a reversed viewfinder image looking vertically down into the housing.
- The viewfinder image is slightly larger.
- The SLR mirror 'blacks-out' the viewfinder image during the exposure.
- Selective metering measured from the central focussing area only, a circle about 7mm of the viewfinder image.
- This is cheaper and lighter, but generally produces a viewfinder image of lower quality and brightness.
- The twin-lens reflex camera provides both a viewfinder image and the reflected image from the actual camera lens.
- As a result, the viewfinder image does not precisely match the image "seen" by the lens.
- It allows the operator to have a viewfinder image equal to the recorded picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.