"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They just won't let you hop from one to another.
- That means I hop around a lot from one thing to another.
- He hopped to the door and turned back to face her.
- He hopped to the door and out to the front office.
- She started to hop from one foot to the other.
- He hopped to the ground as she moved to his side.
- I made my way around the table and hopped to the door.
- She hopped to the open door to make sure her voice followed him.
- He stood and hopped from one foot to the other.
- "Most of you agree she would have hopped to the same time tomorrow night."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.