"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That means I hop around a lot from one thing to another.
- They can hop around the world in three or four steps.
- Then after a month he would come out of his cage and hop around the living room.
- Something small and black hopped around the curve of the corridor behind him.
- Maybe Daryaei is using it to hop around his new country now.
- I hopped out of bed around 9:00, and ran down the stairs to the breakfast table.
- The experts do not doubt that a virus can hop around the world in a matters of days.
- Especially if some of them start hopping around the outer system looking for us.
- She hopped around the Belt for months, the prince always nearby.
- You would have hopped around the floor like a bunny if she asked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.