"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet we can't move fast enough to hop into bed with them.
- Then I put the light on and hopped back into bed.
- We hop into the car, turn the key and head out to wherever we're going.
- He can also use his Stand to hop into people's minds and talk to them.
- Once you get the okay, hop into your vehicle and take off.
- As the days turn warmer, Americans hop into the car and head out.
- He can't get out of it, except by hopping back into the bank.
- He hopped into his car, and the two drove away.
- He hopped away on his hands into the darkness at the end of the room.
- I sat down on the usual rock and he hopped into my arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.