"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finding a job meant hopping an airplane out of the country.
- He hopped out of bed after one shake and off we went.
- We hopped out of the car and went to the door.
- When they arrived at the Swift home a few minutes later, he hopped out of the car.
- No excuse to hop out of bed saying, "We never should have done this."
- Each time I parked she would just hop right out of the car.
- Bobby hopped out of his chair and went into the next room.
- You get that suit to buzzing and hop out Of here.
- Tom hopped out of the way, not even trying to catch it.
- I hopped out of bed and had a look through the upstairs windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.