"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hopped onto his board and prepared to ride away.
- He hopped onto the hood and put an arm around her.
- Hop onto the tracks, which follow the river north for 10 wild miles.
- They hopped onto a moving corridor and lost themselves in the crowd.
- Every morning I'd hop onto the subway feeling young and optimistic.
- Then he drilled a 4-iron that hopped onto the green about 8 feet from the cup.
- And he says he's not tempted to hop back onto the hell express.
- Saul reached out to her and she hopped onto his hand.
- A black cat hopped onto the deck by the corner of my house.
- "Hop onto the wood back there and we'll give you a lift."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.