"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's only got to hop across a couple of miles.
- He hopped across the room and sat down on the corner of the bed.
- The only movement, however, was of a small bird hopping across a rock.
- She pulled the trigger and the can hopped across the ground.
- A rabbit hopped across the patch of sun on the wall.
- Including that little bunny you see hopping across a meadow.
- He hopped across the ditch to the farther bank and looked round him again.
- She wasn't on any of the benches, so I hopped the fence and cut across the grass to the inside walk.
- After hopping her way across the crushed shell, she ran through the grass at the side of the drive.
- The slaves were then free men and hopped across the line to greet their relatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.