"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The judge asked her to hop on a table and do a number from the show.
- If someone told me to hop on one foot for a day and a half, I'd have to do it.
- We know we're not going to be able to hop on our points forever.
- You hop on your bike and head out to the front of the park.
- The other guy was trying to hop on the back of the bike.
- They can hop on a plane and check it out for themselves.
- The boys turned to see the man hopping about on one foot.
- She hopped on a bus a couple of minutes ago.
- "Then one of us'll hop on the machine and drive it close enough."
- Many hopped on board for a quick ride up and down just to find out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.