"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hopped out into the hall and pulled up the window at the end.
- Both of the birds hopped out on to her hand.
- You hopped out into the hall and took another shot at him.
- He could pull up right to the front door, hop out and go inside.
- He pulled up, hopped out and went inside before we could move.
- She hopped out, headed to the door ahead of him.
- Saw it stop a moment, and I had an idea its passenger hopped out.
- I'd be lucky if I could leave the room without it hopping out after me.
- He pulled the truck to a stop and Bob hopped out.
- What if he was waiting a specified number of hours, and might hop out again at any moment?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.