"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hop on for a tour of the world's most beautiful cities.
- Her back was facing him, and he hopped up onto the platform for a better look.
- There is no such thing as hopping into a car or a plane for a quick news conference on the issue of the day.
- He looked as if he'd been hopping freight trains for a week.
- We are going to be island hopping for 9 days starting early June.
- He hopped into the center of the floor-leaning on the cases as if for support.
- To that end, they'd been club hopping for the last several hours.
- And then the ball hopped over the fence for a home run.
- I'm thinking of doing an island hopping trip this summer for 2-3 weeks.
- But the best specimens hopped a jet for the island.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.