"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They just won't let you hop from one to another.
- She started to hop from one foot to the other.
- He stood and hopped from one foot to the other.
- For brokers, the new building means more hopping from one floor to another.
- She hopped from the bed and went to stare out the window.
- He could shuffle along the line, and even hop on it from the ground.
- I had begun to hop from one foot to the other when the singing started again.
- She was hopping from one foot to the other with frustration.
- She began to hop from one lander to the next, taking stock.
- He'll be hopping from one ocean world to another for twenty years our time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.