"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seemed to want to hop up and down with joy.
- They usually keep the patient hopped up for at least ten days.
- I got hopped up on some women there and followed them around the neighborhood.
- "Are you supposed to hop up and get a fork from another table?"
- You want to hop up there with the advance team?
- Hopping up, he made his way back into the study.
- He hopped up on the table to sit next to her.
- Now this is going be hopped up so much more.
- I went to the desk and hopped up on it.
- She hopped up to take a seat on the edge of a table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.