"hop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead allow it to "hop" over the top of your hand.
- He took in the scene and, saying nothing else, hopped over the fence.
- And then the ball hopped over the fence for a home run.
- Get some rest while you can, things around here'll really be hopping over the next few days.
- Just as I hop over the fence, she opens her arms and takes him in.
- Brother Justice hopped over the swing, but was forced back.
- I hopped over a low wall and landed in the soft earth.
- Or would it be better if we hopped over there and looked for him?
- They just hop over the fence and have a buffet.
- Rosie hopped back and forth over the two of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.