"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was small and British and slyly funny.
- Only Elisabeth Löffler, a slyly funny charmer, managed occasionally to rise above it all.
- It is a slightly streamlined version of a dance whose power and interest resides in its abstracted and slyly funny storytelling.
- These pieces aren't brain surgery; they insist that symphonic music can be slyly funny, and fun.
- The score itself, executed in Cage's hand, is a beautiful, slyly funny drawing owned by the Whitney Museum.
- On a stage with nine charismatic artists, Ms. Chin stood out as a ferocious and slyly funny poet with a skill for turning a clever phrase.
- And the sentimentalizing of the young drug dealer's death adds nothing to the lusty, gritty, slyly funny dramatic verisimilitude of "So!
- Carola Goya, herself a noted castanet player, was on hand with slyly funny commentary.
- Taylor's first choreographic triumph was the slyly funny 3 Epitaphs in 1956.
- In one slyly funny passage, the three shed their silver trousers and spit down into underpants they have pulled open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.