"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then she stopped, and a funny expression sort of traveled across her pretty face.
- He did make use of funny expressions - Stein did.
- There was a funny expression on their faces when the door finally came open.
- She stopped all of a sudden and she had a funny expression.
- Such a funny expression as there was on Peter's face.
- "What a funny expression, 'to strike it rich,' like a blow of some kind against someone else."
- The young man looked at me with a funny blank expression.
- She got a funny expression and her hips jerked.
- She visibly relaxed, but her face had a funny expression.
- Soon the price would be fixed on his head - funny expression, like a hat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.