"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For some reason that revelation seemed excruciatingly funny to both girls, as they burst into laughter again.
- "I don't find that excruciatingly funny, Sheriff."
- They are so drenched in tears and tragedy that they are excruciatingly funny.
- They are excruciatingly funny, just because she represents types so common that we recognize them instantly.
- Obliged to abandon his treasures, he weeps silent bitter tears - excruciatingly funny and also strangely moving.
- Also she, like many people, thought there was something excruciatingly funny about mishaps happening to a midget.
- To those who knew the violin and the score, the results were excruciatingly funny.
- To me this was excruciatingly funny.
- Newsweek described the book as "excruciatingly funny" but "a darker novel than its predecessor."
- They're both excruciatingly funny, and they'd be going back and forth, and then they'd stop and do this dark material on a dime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.