"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Allen described her as "a naturally funny person.
- The kid just has a naturally funny face, like a cartoon character.
- However, he was not a naturally funny man and so "plotted all the stunts he used meticulously".
- He's naturally funny, and thinks out his solos in terms of comic narrative, but everything he does connects back to the melody.
- I always enjoy Crampton - a naturally funny, likeable, columnist.
- I do that because I don't have a naturally funny body.
- The Englishman was a naturally funny man.
- When he is just talking to Sherry's son, the effect is less worried and naturally funny.
- You have to accept the very real possibility that you might not be a naturally funny guy.
- His 6ft 7in frame and deep voice made him a naturally funny man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.