"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You probably think it's hysterically funny for a vampire to need martial arts.
- When I first saw it decades ago, it seemed hysterically funny.
- The rest of us thought the humiliation was hysterically funny.
- If this sounds like a history lesson, it is, but it's hysterically funny.
- It is hysterically funny for me to read the oil newsletters.
- For some reason, they both found that hysterically funny and laughed like loons.
- Audiences of the 1920s recognized the parody and thought the film hysterically funny.
- He was such a two-faced little man that finding these hysterically funny didn't feel wrong.
- It's hysterically funny, even if you don't know anything about sound technology on a movie set.
- "We wouldn't put them on the air if we didn't think they were hysterically funny," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.