"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She doesn't so much have a habit of seeking out the grotesquely funny, she just seems to act as a magnet for it.
- This sketch to melancholy recorded piano music by Mendelssohn can be frightening, poignant and grotesquely funny.
- "It's grotesquely funny; there are moments of ridiculous violence when you just laugh."
- In Poland, John Paul II's homeland, the response to the installation became the joke - at first grotesquely funny and then just grotesque.
- That moment, at once touching and grotesquely funny, distills the raw emotions uncovered by this powerful and very bitter comedy.
- She looked grotesquely funny.
- The work, she said, is a "grotesquely funny cartoon or a terrifying children's story for adults."
- Her philosophical speculations made the production simultaneously appalling and grotesquely funny.
- Grotesquely funny yet deeply affecting, the solo captures the essence of Dairakudakan.
- Barton's adventures in Hollywood are a series of grotesquely funny confrontations as his writer's block becomes manifest and his panic accumulates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.