"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus far, they haven't been able to harness it and make it consistently funny.
- "It's difficult to be consistently funny," he says.
- The pop culture references are sly, cynical and consistently funny.
- The cast deserves more consistently funny material.
- The Armstrong & Miller Show felt more consistently funny than before.
- The only person in it who is consistently funny is Ben - him terrorising everyone on the school camping trip was brilliant.
- But the special is, like "Late Show" these days, consistently funny in a low-key way, and absolutely worth watching.
- These consistently funny shows remain a testament to the distinct comic abilities of Britain's undoubtedly most successful female double act.
- There were still some flashes of excitement, but it was not as consistently funny as it had been two years ago.
- And that's a shame, because this is a beautifully cast, consistently funny satire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.