"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Probably no one who has ever gotten a pie in the face thinks the event was remotely funny.
- He flashed a smile and hoped that the joke seemed remotely funny.
- The man's a joke and not a remotely funny one.
- I, on the other hand, don't find anything remotely funny in this situation.
- Satirize it as I may, it is not remotely funny.
- Layla, get up - stop laughing, it's not remotely funny.
- "Stop ill There's nothing remotely funny, and if there were, I'd find it before you did."
- It's not remotely funny and you know it worse, you don't even feel like saying it!
- There is nothing remotely funny in any of this.
- Can you imagine the news media not laughing at everything remotely funny that Bill Parcells might say?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.