"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Occasionally, including in her more bitterly funny moments, the extremes converge.
- Bitterly funny and rather gleefully sinister, it is suspenseful enough in its final minutes to have you inching up to the edge of your seat.
- The result is "a bitterly funny once-over of relevancy and religion," Martin Levin said here.
- If "Hero" had stopped there, it would have been a bitterly funny satire.
- In "Donovan's Wife," he takes a bitterly funny look at the brand of politics practiced today.
- Mr. Rabe's dialogue is bitterly funny, but you never forget that it is stage dialogue.
- It's also the first and last moment when "The Truth-Teller" comes to bitterly funny, spontaneous life.
- Morality is not the only issue in this bitterly funny book.
- Some posters are bitterly funny, like the one listing "the advantages of being a woman artist."
- When they talk back to the continuously playing television, their banter about the programming, particularly on the Black Entertainment Network, has a bitterly funny edge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.