"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film, written and directed by Jane Anderson, based on her 1989 play, is alternately funny and poignant.
- Their verbal ballet is a delicate one, alternately funny and touching as the man comes to understand her and almost give her what she wants.
- It is alternately funny and sad, a morality play without too much moralizing, with an eclectic score.
- Her work is an alternately funny and soul-defining odyssey, a journey to self-understanding through art.
- She is alternately funny, charming and self-deprecating.
- Death shadows the novel, which is alternately funny, outrageous and sad.
- These scenes are oddly poignant, and alternately funny and terrifying.
- Ms. Vaughn's strong suit is an ability to make harrowing situations alternately funny and sad.
- Ms. Vaughn's fine first story collection offers harrowing situations made alternately funny and sad by lively, believable characters.
- During the conversation, he was alternately funny, maudlin, philosophical and erudite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.